There are many great romantic ways to propose, the challenge is finding the perfect proposal that your fiancee will cherish and remember for the rest of her life. Proposing to your woman is definitely one moment that sends shivers down the spine of each and every man, no matter how brave men may seem to be. On top of this, you’re confused on how to go about doing this? Well no problem, our team has brainstormed some creative ways to propose to take some stress off you!
Here are some of the unique ways to take her breath away;
- Win her heart by proposing on the water. The setting is always romantic, tranquil and composed whether it is on a boat or simply by the water.
- Call your local radio station and get them to pop the question for you at a time that you know she will be listening to that station – and then dedicate a song to her/him.
- Scatter rose petals all over their bed and wrap the ring in a present. Tell her that you have bought her a gift just to show how much you love her. When she opens it tell her that you want to spend the rest of your life with her
- Fill her home with flowers and balloons. Upon her arrival, play some slow romantic music while you remain on your knee with the engagement ring presented to her. She will be awed by the romantic display.
- Put a full page ad in the paper that you know she reads regularly and be near her when she reads it.
- Climb the Story Bridge in Brisbane or the Sydney Harbour Bridge, or whatever bridge is close to you that brings romantic significance. Ask the question during a dawn or dusk climb as you are overlooking the sunset/sunrise. A rising or setting sun creates the perfect setting and background for you to pop the question.
- Provide her with a glass of champagne and place the engagement ring inside. This is a classic maneuver, as well as a good way to impress her. Ensure that she will be able to find it easily as you don’t want the proposal to be followed with a trip to the doctors.
If you know other unique ways of proposing, please leave your comments and share the love with everyone. We are always interested in what our users think!